Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Cardmaking Day Be Brave challenge

Hi everyone! Happy World Cardmaking day!! Today Fun Stampers Journey is hosting a few challenges in coordination with our annual Be Brave card drive in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I am playing in Challenge #2 which is to use ribbon in a different or unique way.
What I've done with my card is "colored" my organdy ribbon. By trimming any color of cardstock into thin strips and covering them with our Whip Cream Special Day Organza ribbon, you can give the illusion of any color of ribbon!  Kinda fun and simple. The stamp set I used is called Be Brave and I accented the ribbon image with one of the resin flowers from the Decor Blooms pack.

A bit more information on the card drive:
 We are calling on all of you! Create a handmade inspiration card and send it to the Journey Station using your unique designs. We’ll send them to a Breast Cancer non-profit organization to give these encouraging messages to patients in need.
Last year, we received about 475 cards. This year, the goal is to get at least 500!

You can find more information about the card challenges on the FSJ Facebook page through out the day! 

My fellow Concept Designers Patricia Roebuck and Tania Willis are also playing in this challenge, hop on over to their blogs to see what they did with ribbons!
All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.


2 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.