Thursday, October 5, 2017

Silver and gold Christmas doves

Hi everyone! I have another Christmas card to share. I played along with this week's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. You know for YEARS, I played along with the sketch challenge every single week. I've just recently started it back up again and I'm really enjoying it. 
My card uses the Winter Doves stamp set for the doves and swirls, the sentiment comes from the Snowmen Days set.  I don't usually mix silver and gold, but I tried it with this card and I think it turned out pretty!  It doesn't photograph well, but I used the silver mirror cardstock behind the white pieces and it looks so pretty with all the silver and gold embossing!  The embellishments I used are the Fashion Silver pearls (a FAV of mine) and one Golden Poinsettia.

If you want to play along in the sketch challenge and show off your favorite stamps, you can find the SC665 details here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.