Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Friends with Flair

Hi everyone, it's Friday and I have a Friends with Flair Unity card to share with you. Angela has the master list of all the 50 designers participating in the FWF this week! Take a lookie at the blog for more Unity goodness.

My card uses the set Bright and Merry Wishes and the layout is this week's CPS sketch (CPS132). I stamped the ornaments out 2 times and popped up the center piece on dimensionals. I colored them with copics and used my fav silver pearls in the centers and as accents on the panels. I even tied some silver cord thru the tops!

With this sentiment, I couldn't help but use some of the Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket 6x6 mini deck. How fun are the colors on this page? The coordinating cardstock I used was New Leaf, Vintage Cream and Not Quite Navy. To accommodate the size of the sentiment, I made this card a bit larger than I normally do. It measures 6.5" x 4.75", and I will use a 5x7 envie. Because of the size of my cardstock (8 1/2 x 11), I had to put the card fold on the side -thus the sharp angle of the picture.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned on Sunday for another fabulous Cupcake Inspiration challenge!!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Mery and Bright Wishes (Unity)
Paper - Vintage Cream, New Leaf (PTI), Not Quite Navy (SU!) and Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories - Rectangle nesties, copic markers, Cream Organdy ribbon, silver cord

Photobucket

38 comments:

  1. stunning Michelle, I love the papers you used with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sweet Christmas card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I just ordered that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this! great colors, great paper, great stamps! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo that's a great layout Michelle, and the popped up ornaments are really fun! Anything figured out with your counter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!!!! The colors ROCK! and I love the popped up ornament centers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! the soft colors are perfect and I love the layout of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MIchelle, Michelle, Michelle!!!!! this is absolutely fantastic! you are so creative! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet & delicate card,love it :-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card!! Great colors that are cute and not so cliche...you did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! I love what you did with the ornament! That color combo is so beautiful for a Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!! Love the choice of colors!! TFS

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colors and design, Michelle!!! Love the layered cut work detailing with the ornaments. Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning Michelle...Infact ALL your work is!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the paper and the ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love the layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty pretty card Michelle! Great touch with the silver pearls and luv that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors, love the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fantastic Michelle!!!! Love the Christmas baubles and I love, love, love that paper!!! Gorgeous card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card! Oh ~ a set I haven't gotten... yet...

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your Christmas card, gets me in the holiday spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute and upbeat kind of Christmas card. Very non-traditonal! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work. Love how you
    popped the centers.
    Gladys R.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous and Festive! - Love the papers, the way you titled the ornaments, the silver embellishments...well just everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute! love that new CC DP! I'm waiting for mine to come in! Fun to see you on FWF...LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.