Friday, January 30, 2009

Clean and simple gift set

Today's SCS Limited Supplies challenge (LSC205) was to make a Clean and Simple card (CAS). I don't do these often. For some reason, if the card doesn't have lots of layers, ribbon, and bling, I feel like I am "short changing" the receiver. Silly, I know!


Anyway, my friend has her birthday this Sunday and I jumped on this chance to make her a set of cards. I love how they turned out! I am in love with punches and they made these cards really fast to make. I made all 5 in less than an hour!
The set includes 2 birthday cards, a baby boy and girl card and a Valentine's card for her DH. She doesn't check my blog, so I am safe to post them here!! LOL!


Check out the Martha Stewart punches!! She has the BESTEST punches. I just bought the Royal Butterfly yesterday and I am already in LOVE! Did you see the embossing/border punch combo on the bottom of the card on the right?? This was part of the blog candy I won from America (see this post)!!

Oh, and don't ask me why as posting pictures is a mystery to me. But, if you click on my pictures, they get bigger again!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Verve Family Phrases and Hearts on Fire, PTI Birthday Basics
Paper - soft sky, PTI spring moss and sweet blush
Accessories - various punches, ribbon and bling

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I think they are beautiful, clean and very special looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - all of your cards are beautiful!!! Yes, you do simple perfectly wonderful!!! I love your style!!!

    Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty cards, Michelle...I love the gift set you made!! Your friend is going to love these...something for every occasion!!! I just love your new look, too...the banner is wonderful and I love your siggy!!! I just ordered a new banner and siggy but I won't have it for a couple of days...can't wait!! I also just finished Twilight...now I see what all the excitement is all about...got this old gal pretty steamed up...heeheehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "simple" cards and the punches you used-looks great! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. THese are so sweet Michelle. I love the simple cards and all the white is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty gift I am loving the simple cards lately
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are all pretty Michelle!! I love the Martha Stewart punches....and you can't get them in Australia!!! :( Tragic. Thankfully I picked up a couple in the US last year.

    I just have to say.....YAY....you have an Edward Picture!!!! :) Love the extra eye candy!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, these are gorgeous!!! I love how you used the same basic layout but made them each look individually beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.