Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boy am I lucky -don't be too jealous!

All I can say is WOW! I am blown away by the generousity of my fellow stamper, America! Take a look at the blog candy I won. There was so much loveliness that I couldn't fit it in 1 picture!

America was the fabulous Featured Stamper a couple weeks ago. Here is my blog post showing my FS card. So, in celebration of her being the 97th Featured Stamper, she offered some amazing blog candy to the 97th person to post in her challenge! You could have knocked me over with a feather when I got her PM letting me know I was the lucky number!
The goodies are in every amazing as the cards in her gallery. America, I thank you for these goodies and am proud to call you a friend!!
Yep, there's more!
No, you're not seeing things, that's TWO Martha Stewart punches (look for one to be used on one of my upcoming Elzybells release cards), Martha Stewart stamp sets, Cuttlebug goodies and much more! Again, WOW!

5 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!! That's not blog candy .....that's winning the lottery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle - that is such a great blog candy. I can't wait to see the creations you make using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's alot of loot! How fun to add all those goodies to your papercrafting collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly!! Can't help it, I'm jealous... ;o) But you know what, what goes around comes around -- and I KNOW you!! You have the same heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are a very lucky girl!!! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.