Thursday, April 18, 2024

Spellbinders Glimmering Peonies - 2 card designs

 Hi everyone! I'm back today sharing 2 more cards using the Glimmering Flowers collection by Spellbinders. This collection features two A2 sized floral glimmer plates, 1 glimmer sentiment plate with dies and a coordinating layering stencil sets for both of the florals! If you missed my previous post sharing 2 Glimmering Buttercup cards, you can check it out HERE.
GLIMMERING PEONIES AND CURVED EVERYDAY SENTIMENTS

 My first card uses the Glimmering Peonies plate and a sentiment from the Curved Everyday Sentiments. I foiled the peonies with gold foil and stenciled them with shades of peachy-corals with several shades of cool toned blue green leaves.
Like the Glimmering Buttercups, the Peonies plate has coordinating layering stencils which I love because these are large and for those who don't like lots of coloring, layering stencils are a good option. The Glimmering Peonies glimmer plate WITH layering stencils is $15.19 more than the plate alone.
To add a little something extra, I looked through my stash of Be Bold Blooms and found the perfect shade of peachy-coral die cut and I added it over the left side of the sentiment which I foiled in gold.
 
GLIMMERING PEONIES AND YANA'S SPECIAL SENTIMENTS
 
For my second card, I went with something totally different for me. I foiled the Glimmering Peonies plate with gold foil on Blue Spruce cardstock and lightly colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils. 
I love my white cards, but there is something magical with dark cards. I matted the image to matte gold cardstock then adhered it to a black card base. This card came together pretty fast, especially when I have a variety of sentiments already foiled and die cut in my stash.
 
 Products used on these cards:
**bundle with the stencils is sold out, but it is in stock at Scrapbook.com**
Spellbinders cardstock in Blue Spruce and Onyx
Matte Gold Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.