Monday, April 22, 2024

Happy Earth Day -Tim Holtz Vault World Travel With a Message of Peace

 Hi everyone and happy Earth Day! I have a clean and simple card with a simple message of peace.  I used two of the new Tim Holtz Vault 2 Everyday release die sets. In case you missed it, you can check out my first card post using the Vault Watch Gears die set HERE.
VAULT WORLD TRAVEL, VAULT BOUQUET

My card uses the Vault World Travel and Vault Bouquet die sets. I wanted to keep things mostly white with a touch of pale blue, so I lightly inked Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to my cardstock and die cut from that.
I added some shimmer to the flourishes and letters using the Clear Shimmer Glitter Brush Marker. I love using Glitter Brush markers, they have such a nice shimmer you can even see it in photos!
I wanted this CAS card to reflect all of our simple wish for this Earth Day: Peace.

Supplies used on this card:
Clear Shimmer Glitter Brush Marker 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.