Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Spellbinders Propagation Garden - 2 card designs

 Hi everyone! I have 2 fun cards to share today with the fun Propagation Garden collection designed by the talented Annie Williams for Spellbinders. For all you plant lovers, you'll want to take a look at this collection!
The collection has 3 die sets, 1 wax seal, 1 embossing folder and 1 press plate set.
My cards use all 3 die sets: Propagated Plants, Propagation Garden Frames and the Laboratory Glassware. The sentiments are from the Propagation Garden Sentiments stamp and die set and the background for both cards are peachy-coral toned cardstock embossed with the Leafy Helix embossing folder.
These die sets can be used on their own, but I love how the collection works together!
PROPAGATED PLANTS, LABORATORY GLASSWARE, LEAFY HELIX EF
 
To add some sparkle, I added some glitter brush pens to the glass beakers and leaves on both cards. So pretty! To tie in a bit with the black and white stripes I added some black splatter using something brand new that is coming from Scrapbook.com. It's called the Black Lustre Brush marker and it will be available soon so sign up for notifications!
PROPAGATED PLANTS AND GARDEN FRAMES, LABORATORY GLASSWARE, LEAFY HELIX EF
 
I was inspired by the light coral wall color in my craft room for these cards and to tie them together I used small strips of black and white patterned paper from MFT Stamps. 
I just love how these turned out.
 
Supplies used on these cards:
 Glitter Brush pens in Lime Green and Frosty Blue
Stampin Up twine

Like to shop on Scrapbook.com? Here are the links there:
Stay tuned over the next week or so for a few more cards from this collection.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.