Monday, April 15, 2024

Fresh Picked Vase Just Because card

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun card from the Fresh Picked collection by Spellbinders. This month Spellbinders released 3 die sets to this collection, this is the first time I've used a die set from this collection and I just love how it turned out.
FRESH PICKED VASE BOUQUET
 
 The die set is called Fresh Picked Vase Bouquet and it's designed to fill the entire card front of an A2 sized card. The sentiment is from the new Curved Everyday Sentiments Glimmer. I love the variety of sentiments in this set. I glimmered a variety of colors to keep in my stash so I can grab and adhere.
I used a color combination from the Color Cube Volume 2 and I just love how the colors pop together.
To create the detailing in the vase, I die cut a second vase then embossed it with the Leafy Helix embossing folder. Then I trimmed a strip near the bottom and adhered Champagne Glitter cardstock to both sides. For the details along the top I used the tiny flower centers. I just love the extra wow factor the glitter cardstock adds!
 
Supplies used on this card:
Black Glossy cardstock
 Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors (background splatter)
 
Before I go, check out the Spring Warehouse Sale going on now by Spellbinders!  This is their BIGGEST sale of the year, so don't miss it! Deals start at $1, plus 
Doorbusters, and even a machine bundle!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.