Friday, March 8, 2024

Spellbinders March Small Die of the Month

Hi everyone! Its March 8th and that means the reveal of Spellbinders Club Kits is here and you can sign up for any club! Today I'll be sharing inspiration for the Small Die of the Month club. Stay tuned later for cards using the Wax Seal of the Month and Stencil of the Month club kits. 

Club subscription info:  
The new subscription sign up window is from the 6th to the 27th.  After existing club members subscriptions have been processed, any inventory remaining will be available for new subscriptions. Continuing Subscriptions will charge on the 5th of each month, which means existing Club Members will be able to cancel subscriptions or make edits to payment or shipping info up until the 4th of each month.
MARCH SMALL DIE OF THE MONTH

This month's die set is called "Wise Owl" and features a fabulous owl, a book and some accessories for the owl like glasses, envelope, and even a scarf! I mean just look at this cutie!
I used the Classic Labels 17 die set for the frame shape and the Postage Edge Rectangles die set embossed into the card base.
I embossed the 3rd largest die from the Postage Edge Rectangles die set into my card base and rounded the bottom corners. I think it adds so much to the card!! And of course my card has a few flower accents, these are from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set.
 
Products used on this card:
 
If you haven't already, be sure to check out ALL THE CLUBS they are pretty fabulous!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.