Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spellbinders Mirrored Arch Collection -2 card designs

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 cards using the Mirrored Arch collection by Spellbinders.
This collection features a brand new nesting label shape called Mirrored Arch Labels, 2 BetterPress plates, 1 BetterPress sentiment set and a 3D emboss and cut folder!
MIRRORED ARCH BLOOMS PRESS PLATE & MIRRORED ARCH LABELS

This card uses the Mirrored Arch Blooms press plate colored lightly with Zig markers. I used the Porcelain cotton card with my plates, trimmed the panel and mounted it on a light gray card base.
To give the sentiment panel a bit of interest, I die cut out the center of the Mirrored Arch Blooms image with the coordinating Mirrored Arch Labels, then die cut the sentiment out with 2 sizes smaller and popped it up in the center. The light gray card base shows through creating a reverse frame.

MIRRORED ARCH NESTED SPRIGS & MIRRORED ARCH LABELS

For this card, I used the Pebble Cotton card with the Mirrored Arch Nested Sprigs press plate. I love this soft gray color of the Pebble card. I brought in another color of BetterPress ink besides my go-to Black, for this card I also used the Coastal color from the Desert Sunset mini ink set.
This press plate set has 3 frame designs and I used them all, but wanted to give each their own moment, so I alternated my ink colors. I die cut them out with the coordinating Mirrored Arch Labels die set and adhered them together. For the sentiment, I used the sentiment that came with the set, die cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. I added a few flowers from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set and colored them to match.
 
Supplies used on these cards:
-----
BetterPress Black ink
Distress Oxide inks: Kitch Flamingo and Tumbled Glass
-----
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.