Monday, March 11, 2024

Mother's Day shaker card

 Hi everyone! I'm back today sharing another card from the Spellbinders Mirrored Arch Collection. This shaker card uses the 3D emboss and cut folder and the BetterPress sentiment set in the collection.
I've mentioned before, but I'm addicted to collecting shaker card bits and it's my goal for 2024 to make tons of shaker cards!
LUXE BACKDROP AND BORDER & MOTHER'S & FATHER'S DAY SENTIMENTS

This shaker card uses the Luxe Backdrop & Border 3D emboss and cut and the Mother's Day & Father's Day Sentiments press plate. This 3D folder can be used as a full panel, or you can use the other half which has a beautiful border and metal die to cut it out.
I love the elegant pattern on the folder. I lightly inked the panel with 2 colors of Distress Oxide inks. If you chose colors that blend nicely together you end up with a third blended color! My light pink and light blue made a lovely light purple.
 I added a few accent flowers from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set to the upper corner to off set the Mother's Day Sentiment. I created the shaker well with the Mirrored Arch Labels die set and filled it with some shaker bits and sequins that complimented the colors from my ink blending.
I just love how sweet this card turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.