Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Happy Birthday banner card

Hi everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. This one uses a few banner die sets
from one of the Thursday Livestream Bundles over at Scrapbook.com, called Flower Cart bundle. Each Thursday Laura and Cody go live and present a fun bundle at a deep discount for a limited time. This bundle is still available at a discount (but the livestream pricing went away)!
BIRTHDAY SENTIMENTS BANNERS AND  CELEBRATION BANNERS

I thought the fun whimsical feel of the banners lended perfectly for some buttons. I own approximately 2.75 million buttons, so it's been fun to use a few on my cards! I used 2 banner sets on this, the Birthday Sentiments Banners and the Celebration Banners die sets. I used papers from the Sunshine Smooth Cardstock A2 pack, I love the light rainbow-ish colors in the pad and made it super easy to put this card together.
I added some die cut stars, 3 buttons, twine to the buttons and gems as the final touches. I love the happy fun feel of this card.

Products used on this card:
Sentiment Suite Birthday stamp set by The Greetery

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.