Friday, March 15, 2024

Spellbinders | March 2024 Wax Seal, Stencil and Small Die of the month

 Hi everyone! I'm back today with a card using some of the March club kits by Spellbinders. I used the Small Die of the MonthStencil of the Month and Wax Seal of the Month.
MARCH WAX SEAL, SMALL DIE AND STENCIL OF THE MONTH

This card uses the adorable owl from the Small Die of the Month called "Wise Owl" which I placed on a die cut and embossed panel over a stenciled background using the Stencil of the Month called "Dynamic Backgrounds".
Isn't this owl the cutest? I mean just look at the adorable purple glasses! I stenciled the background using 1 of the 2-step patterns from this month's stencil set which comes with two 2-layered stencils (one coordinates with the March Embossing Folder) and 1 stencil that stands alone.
I used my beloved Be Bold Blooms die set for some accent flowers and I placed them around the gorgeous Wax Seal of the month which is called "Congrats on your new chapter". I hand picked the rich raspberry colored wax beads from the Pink Mix bead pack and added some gold metallic ink to the letters.

Products used on this card:
 Be Bold Blooms die set
 Wax beads (in Pink Mix)
Distress Oxide inks in Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Scattered Straw
 
Did you know that you can purchase past club kits? If there is inventory leftover, they are released the following month for individual purchase. You can check out all the past club kits here!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.