Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Thank you card with a window view

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another card using the new Windows With a View collection by Spellbinders. I had a little fun with this window card and created some wainscoting under the window and I love how it turned out!
VISTA VIEW WINDOW AND UP IN THE AIR VIEW

I wanted to create a calm simple outside view for my thank you card. I used 2 Distress Oxide inks for the background and several of the dies from the Up In the Air View die set.
Using the Vista View Window die set, I die cut the window frame and window sill in white cardstock. I popped them up with foam tape to bring dimension over the outside view.
I scratched the surface of possibilities with these sets. Up in the Air View die set also comes with lightening and rain drops for a moody outside view as well as a kite and umbrella if you want to bring color and whimsy to your card. It's a great set!

Products used on this card:
Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn

Links to shop with Scrapbook.com (we love the freebies with every order!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.