Saturday, March 2, 2024

New Sizzix and Stacey Park collaboration - 3 card designs

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a few cards that feature new products just released by Sizzix and Stacey Park.
The collection features a fabulous magnetic die stand, dye ink pads, cool shaped frame die sets, layering stencils and background stamps!
UPTOWN BACKGROUND STAMP AND STITCHED HEXAGON DIES
 
To make background of this card, I stamped the Uptown background stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then used 3 Distress Oxide inks colors and blended them together allowing them to over lap giving this neat pastel rainbow look. I die cut it with the Nested A2 Rectangles and layered it with some pink cardstock. I created a white hexagon frame with the Stitched Hexagon die set, adhered it to the center of my panel and added some flowers from the Sunny Lane Florals die set.
----------
FROND LAYERING STENCILS AND DOTTED TOP NOTE DIE SET

I love this Dotted Top Note die set! It reminds me of a Sizzix die that I had way back in the day. I used the largest die in the set for my card. I chose a happy striped piece of patterned paper from the Birthday 6x8 paper pad and coordinated the color of ink I used on the Frond stencil set and the flower dies to match. I stenciled the sentiment with some black stencil paste (yes, I practiced on scratch paper!)
This card is so fun, it just makes me smile!
----------
FLORAL IMPRESSIONS LAYERING STENCILS AND SUNNY LANE FLORALS DIE SET

This card uses the funky Floral Impressions layering stencil. I love the abstractness of it. I used quite a few Distress Oxide inks with this stencil. I played around with some colors first using bright colors, I thought it was screaming at me, so I changed it up to these more muted tones.
I added some die cut flowers from the Sunny Lane Florals die set and a sentiment from the Joyful Wishes stamp set.
----------
Supplies used on the HUGS card
Distress Oxide inks:  Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Kitch Flamingo
----------
----------
Supplies used on the THANK YOU card
Distress Oxide inks:  Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Kitch Flamingo, Bundled Sage

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
To see all the products linked to each card, you can visit my SBC Gallery!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely cards. Love the flowers and backgrounds on each card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.