Thursday, February 29, 2024

Coastal Escape View shaker card

 Hi everyone! I have a fun shaker card to share today. This underwater scene was created with some ink blending and the new Coastal Escape View die set by Spellbinders. This die set is one of 5 die sets, 1 stencil and 1 stamp set in the new Windows With a View collection released this month. I absolutely love it. So many possibilities with it!
COASTAL ESCAPE VIEW DIE SET

I had so much fun with this card. I recently moved my Distress Oxide inks out of a drawer and  across the room to right next to me and it's helped me use them more! I thought this die set was perfect for creating a distressed background for the little fishes! I die cut all the elements from Bristol Smooth cardstock (this is the best I've found for ink blending) and ink blended them and when I was finished, I added Glitter Brush markers over top!
While sorting through my foiled backgrounds I found this purple diagonal stripes and was surprised to see that it made the perfect background! Matched all my purple elements. I've had that in my stash for over a year. It was waiting for the perfect card.
 
Supplies used on this card:
Hot foil roll in Lavender Petal, Green
Glitter Brush Markers: Lavender, Raspberry Pink, Sunshine Yellow, Key Lime Green
 Sequins from stash
-----
Distress Oxide inks: Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn, bundled Sage, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Kitch Flamingo, Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemon, Fossilized Amber
-----
 
PREFER TO SHOP ON SCRAPBOOK.COM? (WE LOVE THOSE FREEBIES)
 Windows With a View collection
Hot foil roll in Lavender Petal, Green
Glitter Brush Markers: Lavender, Raspberry Pink, Sunshine Yellow, Key Lime Green
 Sequins from stash
-----
Distress Oxide inks: Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn, bundled Sage, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Kitch Flamingo, Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemon, Fossilized Amber
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.