Monday, March 25, 2024

Spellbinders: Let's Celebrate wax seal card

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a wax seal card from the Let's Celebrate collection by Yana Smakula for Spellbinders. In case you missed my other cards showcasing this release you can check them out HERE and HERE. This entire collection is so lovely you should check it out!
PEONY CELEBRATION DIE SET AND LET'S CELEBRATE WAX SEAL

 My card uses both the Let's Celebrate wax seal stamp and the Peony Celebration die set from the collection. I love using wax seals on my cards. I combined this one with a lovely glimmer background plate and some Sealed die sets.
I used Glacier cardstock for my base and gold foil for the glimmered background. To keep with the gold and blue theme, I die cut the Peony Celebration floral bloom from Gold Mirror cardstock and pieced the bloom with white cardstock to help the wax seal stamp stand out.
I die cut Glacier and Raindrop cardstock with a few of my favorite Sealed stem dies for the wax seal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.