Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Simple Foliage die cut cards

 Hi everyone! I have 2 fun cards to share using a die set from the Tulip Garden collection by Simon Hurley for Spellbinders. I used the Everyday Foliage die set on these cards, they are essentially the same and were pretty simple to make.
For my cards, I die cut the foliage dies from a piece of patterned paper from the Rainbow Twirl 6x6 pad by Paper Rose. I chose one of the purple/blue/pink "cloudy ink blot" pieces which look beautiful die cut into stems!
I partially stenciled a chevron pattern with Cloud Whip for the background, matted it to dark purple cardstock and added some sequins. Other than drying time, this went together really fast. I've mentioned before, but I keep a huge stash of glimmered sentiments. I glimmer my Hexi-Gems Glimmer Sentiments in a variety of colors and die cut them and keep the stash on my desk to add to my cards easily.
This card is essentially the same, except I kept the background even more simple with black splatter instead of stenciling. I matted it to black cardstock, added some sequins and chose a black sentiment.
 
Supplies used on this card:
-----
Hot Foil roll in Cobalt Blue and Silver
Chevron stencil from stash
sequins from stash

Prefer to shop with Scrapbook.com? Here are those links:
Tulip Garden collection by Simon Hurley
-----
Hot Foil roll in Cobalt Blue and Silver

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.