Wednesday, March 20, 2024

BetterPress Floral Background colored two ways

 Hi everyone! I'm back today sharing another 2 cards from the Let's Celebrate collection by Yana Smakula for Spellbinders. If you missed my post from yesterday, check it out to see my cards using the Peony Background press plate. This collection features BetterPress plates, floral dies, stencils and even a wax seal! I love this collection and have a few more cards to share in a day or two.
FLORAL CELEBRATE AND LET'S CELEBRATE SENTIMENTS PRESS PLATES

 My cards use the BetterPress plate Floral Celebrate and it's coordinating layering stencil set along with the Let's Celebrate Sentiments Press Plate. You don't have to use the layering stencils to color the press plate, so one of my cards uses it and the other I colored with Zig markers.
For this card, I inked up the plate with the Black BetterPress ink and pressed into Porcelain cotton card. I colored the whimsical floral background with some light colors of Zig Real Brush Markers. I just received an order of markers and they were already on my desk, so I went with it! I popped up the sentiment on a layered banner panel, and of course I needed a few flower accents, so I used my beloved Be Bold Blooms die set.
For my second card I wanted to do something different, so I inked the plate with the Black BetterPress ink and pressed into the light blue Glacier cardstock. I used the coordinating layering stencil set with Distress Oxide inks. I wanted to add some subtle shine to the card, so I added some Glitter brush marker accents to the blooms and greenery.
 
Supplies used on these cards:
Distress Oxide inks in Kitch Flamingo, Rustic Wilderness, Wilted Violet, Squeezed Lemonade, Bundled Sage, Blueprint Sketch

Prefer to shop with Scrapbook.com? Here are those links:
Glitter brush markers in Lavender, Raspberry Pink, Key Lime Green, Sunshine Yellow

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.