Sunday, June 28, 2020

Stamp Simply Faith, Hope & Love release

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing 2 cards I made with the newest release from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps. Sharon released 4 new sets Faith, Hope & Love and Wedding & Anniversary Wishes. You can find the entire release here.

My card uses the Wedding & Anniversary Wishes set. I made 2 quick and easy cards.
For the Thank You card, I stamped the bouquet on the vase image and colored them with Zig markers.  I used a bit of patterned paper from Kaisercraft Paisley Days pad. I added a few die cuts (from the Fishtail Sentiment Banners and Floral Cluster and Sprig dies) at the top corner topped with a small silk bow.
For the Wedding card, I stamped the bouquet on the stems image and colored them with copic markers. I centered it inside a scalloped oval frame (made with Spellbinders oval dies), added some scoring to the background panel and was done. This card was so simple to make and with a quick change in sentiment, could be for many occasions.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.