Saturday, June 27, 2020

Papercrafters Unite Against Racism blog hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to a very special blog hop -Papercrafters Unite Against Racism. The goal of this blog hop is for papercrafters to come together to stand behind our crafty brothers and sisters of color not just in the art industry, but to show our support in the never ending fight for equality all over the world.

This blog hop is organized by Justine Hovey and you can find more information about this hop, a complete list of participants and ways to help over on her blog. I want to thank Justine for her hard work on this blog hop (and there are also corresponding YouTube and Instagram hops), this issue is very important to me and my family and I am glad for the chance to show my support.

For my card, I printed out the words from PicMonkey in the font called Lovelo and then colored them in with 3 copic markers. The frames I used are made with the A2 Thin Frames die from Honey Bee Stamps. The colors of the frames were chosen to represent all the amazing Black and Brown people that we want to raise up.
The next stop on the hop is Haley Pettit
If you want to start from the beginning you can hop over to Justine's blog.

If you want to show your support for this blog hop, feel free to take this graphic and display it on any or all of your social media platforms!


8 comments:

  1. I love your card too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and stylish! Hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color choices, very striking. Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks like a frame ! I like it, and it speaks for itself !
    Another great post in this beautiful and important blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is beautiful! thank you for sharing and joining in this great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card design, so powerful & impactful; the perfect message for what we are trying to convey.

    I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.