Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Ton Group Layering Stamps

Hi everyone! A few months back my crafty friend Katie introduced me to the *patent pending* group layering stamps by The Ton Stamps. And I fell in love! Like seriously, these layering stamps are brilliant and fool proof and I probably will never go back to traditional layering stamps again. And if that wasn't enough enabling, she also introduced me to Catherine Pooler inks! WOW, these inks are amazing and I'm well on my way to owning them all. They are a pigment, so they don't stain (too badly) clear stamps and they have excellent coverage with no pooling!

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I will post lots of cards below and list stamp sets and the color combinations I used for the flowers. Note you have to purchase the matching dies for all these stamp sets, it's part of the system. Not gonna lie, these are an investment, but so worth it!!

Floral Bits 2 stamp set

Flower color combinations (all CP inks unless noted) listed light to dark:
Blue flowers (first card) - It's A Boy, Something Borrowed, Suede Shoes
Blue flowers (2nd card) - Powder Blue (GKD), Chambray (FSJ), Blue Denim (GKD)
Bright Pink - Bubblegum (GKD), Cosmic Grape (FSJ), Flirty Fuchsia
Pink/Red - It's A Girl, Party Dress, Rockin' Red
Yellow - Limoncello, Tiara, Haystack (FSJ)

Green leaves - Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt
Blue green leaves - Mint to Be, Aquatini, Mardi Gras


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.