Thursday, September 6, 2018

It's a Boy!

Hi everyone!  Since Bill and I both turned 50 this year I kinda figured my making Welcome Baby cards were a thing of the past (for an actual baby, not just for my job), but NO! One of Bill's co-workers is expecting a boy at the end of the month and I am so excited to make a baby card for her!
I used the new stamp set Pitter Patter and combined it with a few items from The Good Life collection.  I used two of the new ribbons Sweet Haystack and Cotton Chambray Shirt. I love that both have some texture to them! And of course, what baby card is complete without some flowers! I used the blue one from the Meadow Flowers pack.

We were on vacation during her baby shower, so at this point we thought a gift card was the way to go. Now they can get whatever they still need for their baby boy, so I made a coordinating gift card holder with our die Gift Card Sleeve die.
I made the sentiment tag from our Tag Time Punch and used the Star Punch to make the opening at the top. So fun!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
P.S. If you want more information on how to use the Gift Card Sleeve die, check out the Product Spotlight video I did for it.

All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.


1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.