Friday, August 10, 2018

Quick and easy cards -wedding and baby

Hi everyone! I have an easy and versatile card layout to share today. This one is simple and I think has the right amount of texture and fun!

My first card is a wedding card using the new stamp set, Happy Wedding Day (can I say this set makes me happy!). I kept the colors monochromatic using white and the new Peaches and Cream color. I die cut 3 squares, layered them up and adhered over a panel embossed with the new Tiny Dot Embossing Folder (my absolute favorite new thing from the new catalog!!). Easy peasy and cute.

My next card is a baby card using the new set, Pitter Patter. This one is monochromatic using white with the Fresh Sage color. I just LOVE our new colors! And as I was editing this blog post I realized the Peach and Sage colors are the colors of my blog design. So I clearly have favorites!! lol!
Do you have a go-to layout for quick and easy cards? Let me know and share! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Here is a close up picture.

2 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.