Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heart talk bubble

Hi everyone!  I took some time today to make a card that was just for fun.  Love it when that happens.  I have had some brand new Technique Tuesday stamps forEVAH that haven't seen any ink (gasp).  I decided to ink up the stamp set Chit Chat for this card.  I looooove the heart talk bubble!!
The paper is from the Simple Stories Harvest lane paper pad.  I am new to Simple Stories and really love the colors and patterns in this pad.  I also like that the pages are not double sided, cause it always happens that my 2 favorite patterns are opposite each other!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Chit Chat (Technique Tuesday)
Ink - Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Paper - white cardstock; Simple Stories)
Accessories - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Edgeabilities and insert; Copic marker; yellow pom pom trim and burlap string and Bronze rhinestones (from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store); aqua grosgrain ribbon; cherry blossom mulberry flower (Wild Orchid Crafts); corner rounder

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great papewrs and layout. Love that heart bubble too :) Wonderfully done as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Michelle - so many pretty details. That open scalloped border is fabulous and the hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the colours and the fabulous hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I love these papers and colors too!! Very sweet card, and cute stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, especially the bow and flower, what a great color combo they make.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.