Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kitchen remodel: day 23

Hi everyone!  Welllllll, while I am anxiously waiting for my counter top guy to come (yeah, he's just a little late), I made a couple of quick Thank You cards for the new Technique Tuesday challenge on SCS.

Yep, TT is now a Member Company!  How wonderful!!  AND, they are headquartered right HERE in Portland -I love to support local business!!

My cards are pretty easy and straight forward.  I am so nervous (I even had a nightmare he brought the WRONG counter top), that I wanted to use BRIGHT papers to cheer me up.  Bright fun colors just make me happy.  The challenge was to use any TT stamp.  Pretty easy.  I used the very versitile set, Thanks for Everything. I was totally enabled by my BFF, Charlene.  Thanks girl, I SO love this set!!

The bright paper is Delovely from Cosmo Cricket.

Here is card #2, feel like some BRIGHT PINK?!?  LOL!


My first card was inspired by Rachel's cupcake challenge, CIC69!

P.S.  OMGosh!  The installers are HERE!!!  Pictures tomorrow!!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Thanks for Everything
Ink - brown and black
Paper - white, kraft, delovely PP (Cosmo)
Accessories - prima flowers, burlap string, green button


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Michelle!!! I really like the simplicity of these designs....just beautiful!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous inspired cards!!! Love the punched border!!! Looking forward to the photos :)!?!? Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your counter guy is dragging his heels.... I'm the "I want patience and I want it now" in times like this LOL! At least you got to create some cards :D Hoping he gets there soon, can't wait to see the pictures so we can celebrate with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Michelle!! Yay hope the counter is the right one and cant wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love them Both!! So striking!!!

    YAYAYAYAY for installs getting there!!! :)

    Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE both of these Michelle! Hope the install goes perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so pretty!! Love the flowers and border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is sooooo sweet Michelle, I know you will be excited to have your new kitchen back...congrats!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could these be any more awesome? I think not! And yes, that AE TT stamp set is the best set ever!!! You are so lucky you live near TT!!

    Sorry I've been MIA .....things are hopping over here (some good, bad and ugly!). I will post my kitchen update this weekend but I have been really loving yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of these, Michelle! That border is so gorgeous, and I love the fun, bright colors:) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards girlie!!! Of course I love the blue one because that's my favourite colour, but I love the fun pink and green one too, not to mention all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.