Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Julee!


Hi everyone and SURPRISE Julee!  Today we have a special blog hop for Verve owner, designer and all around fabulous lady -Julee!!!

Happy birthday Julee!  

Come hop with the Verve Divas and some special Verve friends and help us celebrate Julee's birthday!! 

My card uses my favorite balloon image and clouds from the set, Up Up and Away.  The pattern paper is from Webster's Pages (the Garden Gala triple pack), I love the richness of the colors -it's perfect for this regal balloon!!  The sentiment is from Big Wish, my favorite birthday set of all time!!  I combined my card with this week's CPS sketch.

Now it's time to hop on over to the FABU Susan Liles!  

There is the master list of all the hoppers over on the Verve Stamps blog.  Check it out if you get lost along the way.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Up up and away, Big Wish
Ink - Memento Rich cocoa, vintage photo distress ink for sponging
Paper -Vintage cream, Webster's Pages Garden Gala triple pack
Accessories - 1/8" dark blue silk ribbon, prima flower, copic markers, Art Glitter ultrafine in crystal, Upper Crest border punch, lippy red rhinestones, label's one nestie, corner rounder
Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I now HAVE TO get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic missy! How is the kitchen coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! What talent you have. Thanks for sharing. I'm impressed you had time to make such a pretty card while remodeling your kitchen, a multi tasking crafter, imagine that, ha ha ha! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I have only made masculine cards with the hot air balloon set but you have made this so girly and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made that balloon look so pretty! Love that patterned paper and the entire card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet, Michelle! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, Michelle! Love those gorgeous papers and your cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!!! The rich colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sparkles and bling on the balloon :D Great DPs and the narrow ribbon with the flower is perfect. Great card as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm, I thought you said your MoJo was missing with the remodel? WHATEVER. This is awesome girl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this set too! Love the sparkle and the thin ribbon, I have so much of this ribbon and never think to use it, thanks for reminding me. Fantastic card,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a darling card, Michelle. I have all those "ingredients"... mmmm, do I feel a 'case' coming on? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorgeous Michelle, great birthday card and set!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cuteness!!! Doesn't Verve make the best stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful, Michelle! Love that sparkly balloon and the fun layout! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michelle, this is such a beautiful card! Love the unique layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful! This is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michelle, this card just screams charm!! I adore the papers and balloon image with this sketch!! That set is one of my faves!! Gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The card is great and so is the set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely STUNNING Michelle! What a fantastic layout and the colors & papers are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this!! Such a gorgeous card and that balloon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful card. I love your layout, colors and of course that awesome hot air balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey little Roomie....love your gorgeous card!!!! You have used such pretty colors and papers and the sparkly balloon is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.