Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #52

Hi everyone! It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Check out this creation!  It's a combo cake/cupcake BONANZA!  Look at the fun flowers and colors?!  Pretty cute, huh?!?

I was inspired by the hot pink trim on the plates and flowers and matted my layers with Raspberry Fizz!  I colored my Miss Anya Love image, with copic markers and added some pearl accents.  I often get asked what ink I use with my copic markers.  HANDS DOWN, Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa.  It does not need to be heat set and doesn't smear at all with copics!

The pattern paper is Basic Grey, Green at Heart.  I did a bit of stitching around the frame -both straight and zig-zag!  Whoa, GO me!!  LOL! 

I used Mercy's sketch #62 for the layout.  I love this one, simple and pretty.  Great sketch to showcase an image.  And see the cording thru the button?  That was recycled from some packaging on one of my boys toys!  The perfect size, I didn't trim it or anything.  The pearl pins were from my craft supply.   

Everyone is invited to play along in the challenge!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE Blog and use CIC52 when uploading to SCS. Every week, Rachel highlights the top 5!!

Now head on over to the Sweeties and see how they rocked these adorable cupcakes!!!!
Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal
Karen - The Sweetest Thing
Kristen - Scrap-Creations (has week off)
Piali - Touch of Creation
Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Miss Anya Love (The Greeting Farm)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper
- White, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz cardstock, Basic Grey Green at Heart pattern paper

Accessories - white grosgrain (PTI), copic markers, pearl accents and yellow button (all Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts)

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your card is darling, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh....girlie, she is sooo very sweet!!!! Love your take on the challenge....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Michelle. The DP is perfect and you have coloured the image fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation. Love the patterned paper and how cute it looks with this adorable image. Love the addition of the pearls. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Michelle! Love the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! I love that patterned paper and the way the yellow button brings out the yellow in that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty Michelle, excellent coloring....have a great week...I am going to call ya, it is been a challenging last couple of days with dh..will talk.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Your coloring is awesome! Love the paper you used and the stitching is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and charming. Love the DP you used, it's perfect with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about rocking the challenge girlie!!! Love this card with the fab stitching, pearl touches and adorable, beautifully coloured image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.