Monday, March 29, 2010

Grateful Butterflies

Hi everyone!  I have a couple cards to share with you.  I had some time to stamp this weekend just for fun!  Don't cha just LOVE that!?!

This first card is for the Embellish Magazine challenge, to use Kraft, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush and stitching on your card.  OK, ummmm, I totally forgot to write down the STITCHING part of the challenge on my post-it note!  So, can we pretend that I sewed the pom-pom fringe on my card?  Please?  The sentiment is from Verve's amazing Thankful Hearts set.

I used my SU butterfly dies and embossing folders for this one, I also used my new SU border punch.  The beautiful rose flower is from Zva Creative as are all the pink pearls.  I found the pom-pom fringe at Craft Warehouse and it comes in LOTS of colors!  I had to buy 5 -2 shades of pink, white and 2 shades of yellow, fun fun!!



This next card uses Ippity's Where You Should Be set.  I love this stamp, can you believe this is the first time I used it?  This one is REALLY CAS.  A small piece of Bella Blvd paper ("Nana's Apron" piece), kiwi kiss border punch, some primas and rhinestones.  Easy peasy!

Some of you may have noticed I didn't post a DT card for this week's H{ippity} Hop.  I am sad to announce that I had to step down from the team.  It was a difficult decision for me as you all know my love for Unity/Ippity stamps and the girls on the team.  But I had a bit too much on my plate and my family time was suffering.  Sometimes these decisions must be made.

Never fear!  You will see PLENTY of Unity/Ippity creations from me and you can still buy Ippity Stamps from me!  AND I just re-ordered Where You Should Be, so my PayPal buttons are back up and running!!  There is one day of my SALE left, so check it out. 

Speaking of SALES, Rachel is offering a couple of discounts at her store.   Now thru Wed: 15% off with Code STPAT and now thru the 10th: 25% off Bella Blvd and Imaginisce no code needed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets (Grateful):
Stamps - Thankful Hearts (Verve)
Paper - White, kraft, Sweet blush, Aqua Mist cardstock, Bitty dots pattern paper (all PTI)
Ink - Versamark, aqua mist (for sponging)
Accessories - white embossing powder, Round pearl Wheel (Zva Creative), stardust stickles, light pink pom trim (Wrights), Embosslits Beautiful Wings and Bigz dies Beautiful Butterflies and Linen Thread (all SU!)



Card Deets (Where you Should be): 
Stamps - Where You Should Be (Ippity)
Paper - Kraft, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Bella Blvd Estate Sale collection, "Nana's Apron" piece
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - Prima hydrangea flowers, sweet pea rhinestones, border punch (SU!)

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love the butterflies, and the way you used Kraft paper as the background color, so spring! Those little pompoms are adorable! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Michelle...you will be surely missed on the ippity DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the flower in the center of the butterfly. You use kraft so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. The butterfly card is so delicate and pretty. Love the pom pom ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards Michelle... I understand about hving to say no sometimes... I hv had to do that too.. I don't wanna be so busy it stops being fun.. and I neglect other parts of my life... so glad u'll still be around. hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlie, these are both just GORGEOUS...love the colors on the Verve card and your Ippity card is just divine! You are missed...but glad to see you still have your love for Ippity! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post a butterfly and she will come LOL! Great card! Love the flower in the middle of the butterfly, the bling on the scallops and the half pearl on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love!!! They are both Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad to see you jumping in with an ippity card! love it! and that first one-WOW! so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! The butterfly is so pretty. Love the pink pom pom ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are wonderful Michelle!
    LOVE the pom pom and the 'stitching' is just right ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey little Roomie...looks like you had fun this weekend!!! I absolutely love your beautiful butterfly with the flower in the center...sooo pretty!!!! Your CAS card is awesome, too...such a fun stamp and perfect for any occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...your cards are really beautiful!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards!! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Michelle, these are gorgeous! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS! You really deserve to be picked for one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girlie you rock the kraft cards! Love the butterflies and pearl touches of the first and the second is just so sweet and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty! Love that you said pretend that I sewed the pom pom trim!...OH yeah I see it! ;) Great card and thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty cards, love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are just sooo pretty!! I love them heaps!! SUper job!
    Smiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.