Sunday, January 11, 2009

Elzybells Sneak Peeks, Day 3

Day 3 of Elzybells sneak peeks is here! Elizabeth is releaseing 4 fabulous sets and lots of Teddy Bear stamps this month -her Valentine release! Here is a link to the Elzybells Blog and the design team is giving you all a peek at them all, so BE sure to check out everyone!! All the links are on my sidebar!! All the new releases go on sale Monday (tomorrow) at the Elzybells store.

Today I am showing you another image from the totally cute set called So Sweet. Isn't this mug of latte (cocoa, or whatever you want it to be) the BOMB?!? I stamped the image with Adirondack pitch black ink and colored it with Copic markers. The foam on the mug is liquid applique and lightly painted with Angel Wings Shimmerz. I took the colors of cardstock from the sparkly paper from DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl pack. It was a perfect match to Cameo Coral, PTI's Lemon Tart and the retired Mint Melody. The amazing irridescent striped organdy ribbon and coral brads are from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts.

Here is a close up pic of the image (you can click on the image to make it larger).


Here is a pic of the inside. I sponged the white cardstock and stamped the bottom with the heart "background builder" stamp in the set. So cute! This is a simple and quick way to get some decoration on the inside of the card -something I am trying to do to all my cards now!


Stay tuned, tomorrow is the last peek and the RELEASE!

Card Deets:
Stamps - So Sweet (Elzybells Art Stamps)
Paper - SU cameo coral and mint melody, PTI lemon tart and DCWV DP
Accessories - Organdy ribbon, coral brads, corner punch, copic markers, sponge, liquid applique, shimmerz

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the inside, fabulous extra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! Lovely idea for the inside of the card.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, I love that paper and the colours. Great how you have decorated the inside too, finishes it off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just made me want to make a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top! Really gorgeous colours, that paper is just lovely. The inside is perfect!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card, love, love, love how you did the foam on the mug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and sweet Michelle. I like the marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it and the colors are so soft and pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and clean... awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. honey, your cards are the BOMB!!! this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miachelle

    Wow, I love this.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.