Saturday, October 10, 2026

Spellbinders Fall Adventures Collection by Allison Frazier

Hi crafty friends! Today is the October release day over at Spellbinders and I am sharing a card from the add on collection for the Summer Camp collection called Fall Adventures. The collection features 2 die sets and one sentiment stamp set.
 --------------------------------
Be sure to check out the other collections released today as well: 
------------------------------- 
How cute is this? My card uses the fox from the Trailside Trio die set and I dressed him in a cute outfit from the new Harvest Style die set. The cute apples and barrels are from the new Harvest Days die set. The embossed sentiment uses the new All About Fall stamp set - this stamp set has quite a few fall sentiments and I can see it being a go-to set for sentiments!
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.