Sunday, January 11, 2009

Featured Stamper day!

Today is SCS Featured Stamper day! Today's 101th featured stamper is the super sweet and talented Judy, (Jaydekay). What a fun gallery she has, that girl can color!! I chose this cute card to case. I have that exact same paper pack and was sent some cute cat images from my friend Janette (BlessingsX3) that I have been dying to use!

I changed the image, sentiment and some other little things like piercing, tied ribbon in bow, omitted the kitty paw stamps. I am sorry, I have forgotten the name of the cat image (Janette, help, what is it??), but the DP is from My Mind's Eye the Everyday Tango collection. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs. I colored the image with copics and used Pixie Dust Shimmerz on the bow and scarf and Crystal Effects on the box band.

Here is a close up pic. The organdy ribbon and coral brad are from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts.





Here are some of the supplies I used.

Card Deets:
Stamps: unknown cat, gina K sentiment
Paper: black, white, Everyday Tango DP
Ink: black
Accessories: copic markers, organdy ribbon, oval punches, coral brad, mini flower punch, paper piercer, white gel pen


4 comments:

  1. This is super fun! Love all those dots and stripes and the cute colors!! What a sassy little cat!! Love it!
    hugs, jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle

    Another gorgeous card.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too stinkin' cute Michelle, oh my gosh you're on a roll, I absolutely adore this card and the colors you chose are fabulous. Love, love, love the dots on the box, the scarf, and the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute!! you did a great job with those cat images

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.