Monday, January 12, 2009

Elzybells release day, Day 4


WooHoo! It's Elzybells RELEASE DAY! You can go shopping for all the super cute stamps you have been getting a peek at these last couple of days. You can go shopping here. Don't forget to stop by the Design Team's blogs and see what loveliness they have made for you. All the links are on my sidebar.

This is my last new release peek card, sadly I am stepping down from the Elzybells Design Team. Over the holidays I evaluated all my commitments (both stamping and non-stamping) and had to make some hard decisions. So, a BIG thank you to Elizabeth and my fellow Elzybelles for this amazing experience. I remain a super huge fan of Elizabeth's stamps, and will continue to be a loyal customer!
On to the card, I wanted to make a quick and easy card -cause sometimes we need a card and don't have alot of time to make it! LOL! This card uses that amazing sundae image from the So Sweet set. I stamped it with Adirondack pitch black (which is Copic compatible) and colored it with copic markers and sponged all around it using the nestie die as a stencil. I then added a bit of doodling and some Angel Wings shimmerz to it. I used my NEW score-pal to make some embossed lines to frame the ribbon, stamped the sentiment and DONE! Like I said, easy and simple today. Oh, and to see a tutorial on Shimmerz I did for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog, click here.


Here is a close up of some of the details.

Card Deets:
Stamps - So Sweet
Paper - white and pale plum
Ink - pale plum, black
Accessories - Oval nestabilities, grosgrain ribbon, copic markers, shimmerz, score-pal

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - I love the ribbon and the layout!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle

    Your card is so cute, I love the colours.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card Michelle, I am so sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the DT, I will miss you, you make excellent cards but I will keep popping back to see what you have been up to! Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards as always.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Sorry to hear you are stepping down from the team - you will be missed! I'll be popping over though to see what you're up to! lol Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so simple yet so pretty love the colors & the ribbon
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! The ribbon is very yummy as well as the image!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your stepping down, oh gawd..
    Loivng this yummy creation..

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUMMMM! I love the Neapolitan ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, your ribbon is sooo perfect for this card, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet! Love how the colors of the ribbon tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.