Friday, October 2, 2026

Hero Arts October My Monthly Super Hero Instagram Hop

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing another card using the Hero Arts October My Monthly Super Hero kit AND am part of Instagram Hop celebrating the kit!
Scroll down card supplies and IG hop details.
I used the Playful Stitched Panels die set for my background and added some light blue splatter. All my flowers and bucket are from the Sunflowers Die Set which is in the regular My Monthly Hero kit.
---------------------------
💥💥INSTAGRAM HOP DETAILS💥💥
  Head over to my Instagram page and look for the post with THIS card.
Leave a comment and follow the hop for a chance $25 Hero Arts gift card!
 ------------------------------
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.