Thursday, October 1, 2026

Hero Arts October 2026 My Monthly Super Hero kit

Hi crafty friends! It's October 1st and that means the Hero Arts My Monthly Super Hero kit is available! If you are new to Hero Arts monthly kits, there are 2 levels:
1. My Monthly Hero kit $45 includes shipping
2. My Monthly Super Hero kit $75 which includes 3 extra items & free shipping
-------------------------------------------------------------- 
This month the theme is Autumn Harvest and features sunflowers, pumpkins, harvest-inspired details, and heartfelt sentiments perfect for creating your fall projects!
💛SCROLL DOWN FOR COMPLETE KIT BREAKDOWN💛 
Subscription information:
This is a subscription product that will auto-renew on the 3rd of each month. Each month will have a blend of creative themes and beautiful designs that will inspire your cardmaking journey! Subscription window is open from the 1st thru the 27th of each month. 
I started my card with a good neutral gingham paper from the A2 Ginghams paper pack and used the Perfect Touch Rectangles die set for the shape that makes the background of my pumpkins.
 
My card uses:
Rustic Wheelbarrow die set (Super Hero kit extra)
 
The 3 extra products in the Super Hero upgrade are noted with a "+" 
This is a gorgeous kit with several fall staples sentiments and die sets! Stay tuned for more inspiration using this kit!
 
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.