Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Spellbinders October 2026 Large Die, Embossing Folder and Clear Stamp clubs

Hi crafty friends! It's the 6th and that means the Spellbinders clubs are available to sign up now!! It's all about Christmas for all the Spellbinders club kits and today I'm sharing a card using the Large Die, Embossing Folder and Clear Stamp/Die clubs.
You can check out all the October clubs HERE.
Scroll down for a full list of supplies.
Club subscription info:  
The new subscription sign up window is from the 6th to the 27th.  After existing club members subscriptions have been processed, any inventory remaining will be available for new subscriptions. Continuing Subscriptions will charge on the 5th of each month, which means existing Club Members will be able to cancel subscriptions or make edits to payment or shipping info up until the 4th of each month.  
This month's Large Die set is called Lit with Joy and features this table top light up ceramic Christmas tree, complete with electrical outlet and cord. My grandma had one of these and I have such fond memories of it. The Clear Stamp/Die set is called Crafted with Cheer and has 15 sentiments with dies!  The Embossing Folder is called Festive Strips and features whimsical pattern strips. 
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.