Friday, April 5, 2024

Spellbinders April 2024 Club kits: Small Die, Wax Seal and Stencil

Hi everyone! Its April 5th and that means the reveal of Spellbinders Club Kits is here! Today I'll be sharing inspiration for the Small Die of the Month, Wax Seal of the Month and Stencil of the Month club kits.
 
Club subscription info:  
The new subscription sign up window is from the 6th to the 27th.  After existing club members subscriptions have been processed, any inventory remaining will be available for new subscriptions. Continuing Subscriptions will charge on the 5th of each month, which means existing Club Members will be able to cancel subscriptions or make edits to payment or shipping info up until the 4th of each month.
APRIL 2024 SMALL DIE, WAX SEAL AND STENCIL OF THE MONTH

April's Small Die of the Month is called Faux Stitched Sentiments and Floss and features the components of stitching Floss and 4 sentiments! I combined it with April's Stencil of the Month, called Rainbow Floss Background which is has 4 stencils and fills an A2 card background with 6 floss images.
I stenciled the background with Light and Dark Spruce inks and trimmed it down to 4 floss pieces. I added a small strip of black glitter cardstock from the Jewel Tone Glitter Cardstock pack and adhered it down the left side. And of course my card has a few flower accents, these are from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set along with some gold pearls.
This month's Wax Seal of the Month is called Cross Stitch Heart and I really love it. I think it can be used for many occasions as well as on envelopes. The impression is nice and deep, and I thought the heart stitches were perfect for a Sending Love sentiment. The wax beads this month are Cloudy Sky which is a gorgeous french blue which set the color scheme for all my cards!
I used a few die sets from the Sealed by Spellbinders collection on this card. One of my favorites called Sealed Squiggles along with Sealed Wildflowers and Sealed Leaf Sprigs. For some extra shine I added some Clear Shimmer Glimmer Brush Marker to the die cut flowers.
I thought the color palette in the Butterfly Garden 6x6 paper pack and picked one with some flowers and leaves down both sides. I fussy cut a butterfly from one of the papers as an accent along with silver pearls. I just love how it turned out!
 
Products used on this card:
-----
----- 
Gina K Design inks in Light Spruce and Dark Spruce
 
If you haven't already, be sure to check out ALL THE CLUBS they are pretty fabulous!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.