Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Quick and easy elegant sentiment card

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fairly quick and easy card. This card focuses on the stunning sentiment from the Copperplate Everyday collection by Paul Antonio for Spellbinders.
COPPERPLATE THINKING OF YOU PRESS PLATE
 
This gorgeous sentiment is from the Copperplate Thinking of You press plate from the Copperplate Everyday collection. This is a BetterPress plate, but for this card I chose to foil it with Fuchsia Flower foil. I used the oldie but goodie, Labels 8 die set to die cut it out. I love the simple elegant shape of this Labels die set.
I chose a cute floral pattern paper from the Paper Rose Rainbow Twirl 2.0 6x6 pad and cut a strip. To the bottom, I added a 1/8" strip of blue glitter paper for some sparkle. The purple scallop that I tucked under the panel is from the Heartfelt Thanks and Scallops die set, I just cut off a side of scalloped rectangle and used it instead of a scalloped border die. I added a few flowers from my beloved Be Bold Blooms die set and that was it. I didn't need to add any extra bling because of the few pieces of glitter cardstock. I love how it turned out!

Products used on this card:
Prefer to shop with Scrapbook.com? Here are those links:
Copperplate Thinking of You press plate
-----
Hot Foil roll in Fuchsia Flower

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.