Monday, April 1, 2024

Easy Pinkfresh Studio washi tape cards

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 quick and easy cards using Pinkfresh Studio washi tape die cuts. I bought this lovely dahlia washi tape and die cut them out almost a year ago. Evidently I set them aside and lost them, only to find them this weekend! Check out what I made.
This washi tape is STUNNING! Really, ALL of their washi tape is stunning. What I love is Pinkfresh makes coordinating die sets to cut out all the pieces (or you can fussy cut them if the die is not in your budget). I chose to adhere the washi tape to white cardstock, but for a softer look you can adhere to vellum and it has a beautiful translucent look.
For this square card, I used the Stitched Scalloped Squares and chose cardstock that coordinated with the pinks in the washi designs. I layered 4 of the cut outs at opposite corners, added a few gold pearls and a glimmered sentiment from my sentiment stash box.
This is a mini slimline card and the Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangles are sized for a regular slimline card, so I cut pieces out on all 4 sides to make it smaller. Most of the cut lines I was able to cover up with the washi die cuts, but if you look close at the top right corner, you can see one peeking out! For the background, I used the Geometric Tile layering stencil set. I used Distress Oxide inks on 2 of the 4 layers so it the washi die cuts could take center stage.
 
Supplies used on these cards:
Distress Oxide inks in Saltwater Taffy and Bundled Sage
Black Glossy cardstock

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.