Sunday, October 16, 2022

Tiered Tray collection: Farmhouse Fall Tiered Tray card

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share a card using the NEW fabulous collection designed by one of my besties, Becky Roberts of Inking Idaho! This collection is called Tiered Tray and is another collection collab with Spellbinders. It has 2 die sets and 1 clear stamp set. But I have a feeling this may just be the beginning! Check out what I made.

I mean, come on! Bring on the cuteness! My tray is styled with colors and elements of a farmhouse fall tiered tray with all the pumpkins, eucalyptus, white bound books and of course the GNOME!
 
Products used on this card:
 Spellbinders April Embossing Folder of the month
White pigment ink for whitewashing
Ivory pigment ink for whitewashing
Sakura Glitter pen in clear
Copic markers for pumpkin, books and beard details

Prefer to shop at Scrapbook.com?

To give everything that farmhouse "white chalk paint distressed" look, I brushed on both white and ivory cream to all the tray elements. And anyone who follows farmhouse DIY tray/decor bloggers knows how much they LOVE the white chalk paint and gray wood! Our version of that is white pigment ink.
Lastly, all the sparkle in the background was just a little clear Sakura glitter pen inked over an embossed background. I can't find the name of the folder online, if I find it I will link it above.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable! Love the tiered tray with pumpkin and gnome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.