Sunday, October 23, 2022

Tiered Tray collection: Christmas tray

Hi everyone! Here is a Christmas version of the new Tiered Tray collection by Spellbinders designed by Becky Roberts. I sure love this Tray die set, so many possibilities. Basically anything that is small in scale can be used to decorate it. I had planned to make a Pink Christmas themed tray, but after searching around, I found some old "pearls by the yard" in the sparkly red and went with it. Tons of trays are decorated with bead strands. Check out what I made.

Products used on this card:
Christmas Blooms die set (flowers and branches)
Copic markers for gnome details
White gel pen, black and red pens

I used the new Candy Stripes card front die for the background and die cut it 2 times and flipped one of the die cuts so it would have the criss-cross look. I love how versatile it is, 2 looks with one die.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.