Saturday, October 15, 2022

Joyful Christmas collection: Glimmer Pink and Red Poinsettia cards

Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing a card using the new Joyful Christmas collection by Spellbinders in 2 color variations. This new collection is a collaboration between Simon Hurley and Spellbinders and has 1 card front die, 3 stamp sets and 4 glimmer plate sets. Take a look at what I made.

This first version is done with a stamped pink poinsettia with a silver background and elements. The stamp set is Halftone Christmas and is designed with shading to give the stamp dimension. To up the dimension, I stamped it 2 times and fussy cut out the center and popped it on top of the of the poinsettia.
The background is a glimmer plate called Geo Snowflakes foiled with silver holographic foil. While they are technically snowflakes, the pattern is subtle enough I can see this being used year round! The sentiment is also from the collection, and is called Joyful Christmas Sentiments Glimmer and I used it with black foil.

Here is the same card done with traditional red and greens on a gold background and elements. Stunning both ways don't you think? The Geo Snowflakes is foiled with Matte Gold Foil. The sentiment on this one uses the reverse foiled image from the first card. I love getting 2 die cut and looks from the same glimmer plate!

Do you spot the border element at the bottom on each card? That is from the Winter Borders die set and will be a staple on my desk.
If you want to see the cards in motion head over to my Instagram page and check out my reel!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.