Sunday, October 9, 2022

Pretty Pink Poinsettias

Hi everyone! I am playing along in the Hero Arts October Stay Crafty challenge which is Merry Everything. Well, I just so happen to have the lovely Paper Layering Poinsettia dies from HA and they were on my desk ready to be used. 

I chose to go with pink colors because of all the glorious pink Christmas cards I've been seeing on Instagram. I do make a few each year, but this year may be the year to ramp it up. These turned out so so pretty.

I made the background using the new Holiday Flora embossing folder from Gina K Designs and WOW! Isn't it fabulous?
 
Supplies used on this card:
Paper Layering Poinsettia
Holiday Blooms die set (Accent greenery)
Silver foil (for sentiment)
Cardstock: Glossy Black, Memory Box; Pink Pirouette, Stampin' Up; Mint Julip, PTI; Fern and Pink Sand, Spellbinders
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers and embossed background on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the stay crafty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! That poinsettia die is one of my faves and your pink flowers look amazing atop that embossed background! Congrats on being a team fave at Stay Crafty with Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your HA win!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.