Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Gina K Designs guest designer -Stately Flowers and Kindness Wreath

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 more cards from Gina K's February release. I'll keep it short and sweet since I'm not sure anyone reads blogs anymore! Lol!
First up is another card using the Stately Flowers 13 set illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. I went for a softer shabby chic type feel card for this. I used copics to color the peach blossoms and there's even a bit of black silk splashes on the background. The sentiment is from the new set Just Because.
Next up is a card using the amazing Kindness Wreath illustrated by Hanna Drainski. I fell in love with this wreath at first sight. So beautiful and versatile. I used a few of my fine liner pens to deepen the flower accents and there are some fun gems and sequins on this one too.
There are a million ways to color this wreath, I chose color combos that I was most comfortable with and I think I want to try water coloring this next!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Here are some close up pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.