Friday, April 10, 2020

Two floral cards colored with Zig markers

Hi everyone! I'm finally getting some of my mojo back and today I'm sharing a couple cards I made using my neglected Zig Markers. Truth be told, I gave these a try awhile back and really struggled. Then I saw a video from Arteza showing a designer coloring with the markers by themselves and not using any water. I thought I'd give it a try and it worked much better for me! I did use a number 2 watercolor brush and used it a little on the lighter parts. So yay, I found a way that works for me!

First up is a lovely wreath from the Gina K Designs set called, Kindness Wreath. GORGEOUS! Right?!? The sentiments are from the Just Because set.
Next up is the gorgeous Rose Bouquet stamp set from Picket Fence Studios. We all know my love for roses and this set is beyond words beautiful. I played around with the colors and did each flower different. That vibrant violet color is my favorite!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blesses weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.