Monday, March 4, 2019

Loving Memory sympathy card

Hi everyone! I have a sympathy card to share today using the new Sympathy Sentiments SET 1 from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
I've said many times, sympathy cards are hard to make and having a beautiful stamp set can help. I kept this one visually simple, but added subtle details in the background using the Fancy Lattice over a piece of patterned paper from the Cherry Tree Lane paper pad by Kaisercraft. I love that the paper has some embossing parts to it and they peak through the lattice openings.
I made the double bow using the bow easy with some 1/4" silk ribbon topped with a Mini Blooms flower in Coconut.  I also added a thin line of stickles around the rectangle opening for a bit of sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
May Arts 1/4" silk ribbon in Blue-Grey
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B
Spellbinders Splendid Circle dies
Spellbinders Standard Circles dies
Kaisercraft White Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.