Sunday, January 20, 2019

Card trio with new edge dies

Hi everyone! I've been having so much fun playing around with a set of Crafters Companion dies I bought from HSN on their crafting day! It was a moment of weakness, but these dies are so cool I don't regret it at all.
 
These dies are edge dies and there are lots of cool ways to use them. The first few cards I trimmed the "edge" down and turned it into a sentiment panel.
1. Hugs card using Year of Flowers 2 and Assorted Greetings by Gina K Designs and colored with copic markers. I added a bit of sparkle silk, some yellow stickles and sequins for the finishing touches.
2. Thanks card using Year of Flowers 2 and Assorted Greetings by Gina K Designs and colored with copics. Again, I used some sparkle silk, yellow stickles  and sequins as the finishing touches.
3. For my last card I used them in a more complex way. I used them to cut diagonally into the card front. SO fun!! I added some 1/8" velvet ribbon and some thin gold foil washi tape that I've had in my stash forever! Love how fun this is!!
Here's the inside, I used Farmhouse Simple Sentiments and Farmhouse Pierced Nested Hearts by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
The adorable patterned paper is the Spring Sunburst paper from Sunny Studio stamps and the Gold Mirror cardstock is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Here's a few close up pics.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, each unique in their own beautyđź’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - I particularly like the bright yellow flowers on the "hugs" card - super cool edge dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post at Split Coast and had to come and take a closer look. All your cards are so beautifully done. Thanks for much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.