Thursday, January 24, 2019

Coffee with a side of Freshly Made Sketches

Hi everyone! A few days ago I ventured into Craft Warehouse which I haven't visited for almost 4 years since I was exclusive to FSJ (too much temptation). Needless to say, I was in there for almost 2 hours. Not so much in the paper crafting section, but they have the most amazing section of FAUX SUCCULENTS! Be still my heart! After I complete a few of my arrangements, I'll share a few pics over on Instagram.

But back to my card. I DID find a cute paper pack from Echo Park that is called Coffee! So I was searching for some inspiration to use it and saw this week's sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It was perfect! The sketch is simple which appealed to me and lended itself nicely to using my Coffee or Tea dies by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
I had so much fun making these coffee cups! All 3 have fun little details different from each other. One uses patterned paper punched into small branches, one has stickles accents to mimic gilding and the last one I fussy cut some florals from patterned paper.
Here is the sketch if you want to play along.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.
Other supplies used:
Kaisercraft mini paper blooms in Fairy Floss
Border punch from SU
Branch punch from Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Your stack of teacups is delightful! Love the mix of colors and patterns! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love that coffee paper and those sweet cups! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.