Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Introducing the FSJ 2017 Journey Holidays catalog

Hi everyone!  It's that time again, the new Journey Holidays mini catalog is here!  Oh boy, lots of really amazing stamps, dies and embellishments.  You can view it online HERE.  Check it out and let me know what are some of your favorite things.
A few of my favorites are:
Both Poinsettia flower embellishment packs
For You die set
Snow Blooms die set
 
I have a quick card to share today, I used some new goodies from the Holiday mini and played along in this week's SCS Sketch challenge. It's always fun to play along when I have time.
I used the Santa image from the Sleigh Ride stamp set (with matching die set), a piece of the Christmas Cheer prints paper, some of the new Candy Apple Journey Tape (ummm, did I mention there is a NEW washi tape pack?!) and a poinsettia from the Poinsettia Burst pack.  And last but not least, the gold mirror frame is also new from the main catalog and from the Foiled Frames pack. So much new good stuff on one card!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Here is a close up picture.
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! But NOoooo Christmas just yet, I want to finish summer first, then scramble for Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Michelle, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.